Options Schools to host 10 campus events from April through August
NOBLESVILLE, Ind. – With the fourth quarter of the 2022-23 school year underway, Options Schools is excited to announce its upcoming event campus event schedule, with all events open to anyone interested in visiting campus and exploring Options for the 2023-24 school year.
Options Schools’ Noblesville and Westfield campuses will each be hosting five events, one per month, from April through August, to provide an open campus and a fun event, for families exploring Options, along with those enrolling for the 2023-24 school year. All events are free of charge to attend, and open to the public.
The schedule will begin on April 19 with Harry Potter Team Trivia at Options Westfield and will conclude on August 16 with BINGO at Options Westfield. Other events include Gaming Nights at each campus, a Directed Painting Workshop, BYO (Bring Your Own) Tie Dye, Corn Hole Tournament, and the third-annual Summer Celebration.
The full schedule can be viewed below, and additional information can be found at Facebook.com/OptionsCharterSchools/events.
The events will also provide an opportunity for families to tour campus and meet/speak with the campus Principal, teachers, and other team members, to learn more about the personalized, student-first approach found at Options.
Unable to attend an event, but still want to visit campus and explore Options? No problem! Schedule a campus tour by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for August 2023 enrollment are now to students looking to enroll at Options Schools for the 2023-24 school year. For those interested in enrolling for the remainder of the 2022-23 school year, a limited number of seats remain available in select programs.
Options Schools campus event schedule:
- Wednesday, April 19 – Harry Potter Team Trivia Night (6:30 PM at Westfield)
- Tuesday, April 25 – BINGO (6:30 PM at Noblesville)
- Wednesday, May 10 – Gaming Night (5:30 PM at Westfield)
- Tuesday, May 16 – Gaming Night (5:30 PM at Noblesville)
- Wednesday, June 14 – Directed Painting Workshop (5:30 PM at Westfield)
- Tuesday, June 20 – BYO Tie Dye (5:30 PM at Noblesville)
- Tuesday, July 11 – Corn Hole Tournament (5:30 PM at Noblesville)
- Thursday, July 20 – Summer Celebration (5:30 PM at Westfield)
- Tuesday, August 8 – Family Feud style Team Trivia (6:30 PM at Noblesville)
- Wednesday, August 16 – BINGO (6:30 PM at Westfield)
About Options Schools
Founded in 2002, Options Schools are free, public charter schools serving grade 6-12 students in 134 school districts across Indiana. With a high-quality, individualized approach to education, Options Schools specializes in providing students with an inclusive environment, unparalleled support, and a student-to-teacher ratio of 15-to-1. With brick-and-mortar campuses in Noblesville and Westfield, Options also offers additional programs in virtual and in-person formats.