Serving Grades 6 – 12
Debuting during the 2019-20 school year, the Evening Program at Options is designed for adult students desiring the one-on-one attention of small class sizes, individualized learning plans, and direct instruction from caring teachers, but also need an alternative class schedule other than the typical 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. school day. The Evening Program lasts from 3:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, with required attendance based on course difficulty and student needs. Students under the age of 18 can also participate in the Evening Program if they meet the following requirements:
- Social/Emotional issues
- Transportation issues
- Expecting or has children
- Work-related issues
- Expulsion from the school building with an Alternative Education Plan
– Ed.S Education Administration and Supervision
– M.A. Education Administration and Supervision
– Licensed to teach Business Education (6-12), Mathematics (5-9), Language Arts (5-9)
– M.A. Executive Development for Public Service
– B.A. Business Administration”
Years with Options
– 3 years
Years of experience in the field of Education
– 13 years
What are some things you love about being part of the Options’ team?
– I love working with our students to develop an academic environment that meets their needs. I love ensuring that our staff has creative and innovative lessons that will engage our students in achieving their academic goals and partnering with parents in providing the best academic outcomes for their children.
What do you enjoy outside of Options?
– I enjoy reading books, spending time with my children, and going to the movies every weekend!
- Student Expectations
- Tutoring Program Expectations
- Request Carmel After-School Tutoring
- Request Noblesville After-School Tutoring
530 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
Noblesville, IN 46060