BUSINESS TEACHER, OPTIONS WESTFIELD
- Currently working on B.A. in English for Secondary Education (Grand Canyon University)
- Transition to Teaching Certification, April 2021 (Indiana Wesleyan University)
- Master of Science in Management with Human Resources Emphasis, April 2013 (Indiana Wesleyan University)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Culture Studies, August 2004
- Associate of Applied Science in Restaurant and Hotel Management, October 2009 (Community College of the Air Force)
When did you join the Options team?
When did you begin working in the field of education?
I began working in education in March, 2007 as a Financial Aid Coordinator at ITT Technical Institute in Indianapolis, IN.
What do you enjoy most about being part of the Options team?
What I enjoy most about being part of the Options team is that everyone I have met there is genuinely friendly, helpful, and caring.
What do you enjoy outside of Options?
I grew up watching MTV in the 80s and 90s, so I enjoy a lot of pop culture, and still continue to follow new trends in music, movies, comic books, and video games.