A new partnership between Options Schools and The Behavior Analysis Center for Autism (BACA) will now provide families with the opportunity to have access to Applied Behavior Analysis therapy and an accredited public education in one convenient location.
Known as ‘Options @ BACA,’ the program will offer diploma, certificate and functional academic tracks based on the individual needs of each student. Options’ highly-qualified team will be co-located within BACA Prep in Fishers. This blended model will provide students with an optimal learning environment to receive both their education and therapy services.
Students attending the ‘Options at BACA’ program will participate in the educational program for three hours each day, either during the AM or PM session. In addition, families may choose to enroll with BACA for clinical services to be provided during the opposite session from education. Students do not need to be receiving BACA services in order to enroll in the ‘Options @ BACA’ educational program.
– B.S. Ed. (Indiana University)
– Licensed in Mild Interventions P-12
– NonViolent Crisis Prevention Intervention, Certified Instructor
– Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (LAMP) Certified
When did you join the Options team?
– February 2019
When did you begin working in the field of education?
– I began my education career working at a charter school in Indianapolis in August of 2006.
What do you enjoy most about being part of the Options team?
– Since joining the Options team, I have been impressed with the overall sense of community. Team members are truly supported by the administration as well as each other. The positive work culture allows professionals to thrive in their areas of expertise. The low classroom ratios enable teachers to build individual relationships and trust with students which motivates learning. I love being part of an organization that offers students that may have not had success in a traditional school setting a place to Belong, Believe and Achieve.
What do you enjoy outside of Options?
– In my free time, I enjoy traveling, gardening, outdoor concerts and spending time with my family.
Links & Information:
Behavior Analysis Center for Autism
11902 Lakeside Drive
Fishers, IN 46038