Have you heard the great news?! We are pleased to announce that we will be purchasing land for our new school in Westfield, Indiana! I will be sharing more detailed information soon.
Please note the important dates/announcements for January/February:
- NWEA Testing, January 22-January 31 — All students will be NWEA testing daily. Please make sure your student is present so that we can complete testing in a timely manner.
- Opt-Out ISTEP+ Forms, Friday, February 1 — All junior and senior students who would like to pursue a CTE pathway or take the ASVAB in lieu taking the ISTEP+ will need to have their parents complete the “Opt-Out” form by Friday, February 1 at noon. If we do not have an Opt-Out form for any junior or senior, they will have to take the ISTEP+ Test.
- ISTEP+ Practice Testing, Tuesday February 5 — All sophomores and first time ISTEP+ students will be taking the practice test. If you have any questions or concerns, please email our school counselor, Melanie Terrell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President’s Day (NO SCHOOL), Monday, February 18
- ISTEP+ 10th Grade Testing, February 25 – 28 — All sophomores and first time ISTEP+ students will be taking the ELA and the Algebra ISTEP+ test from 12:30-3:00pm daily. It is absolutely essential for every sophomore to be present and ready to test. If you have any questions or concerns, please email our school counselor, Melanie Terrell, email@example.com.
We will continue our half-day Friday dismissals at 11:45 a.m.
That’s all for now! Have a super warm January & February!
– Camille –